Sunday, February 15, 2015

As I was reading my fellow classmates' blogs I came across one that was talking about creating a video interviewing others on who they think I am. This project would be conducted to see how people stereotype, or prejudge others just by the way they look. I really like the idea of this video interview.  I would like to dig deeper and ask them how they view themselves and have them discuss some of the stereotypes they have come across due to their cultural background.  This is just an idea.  I am not sure how I would do this yet but I liked the idea of using others outside of our classroom to influence our discussions. As for materials, a video camera would be needed, interview questions, and some sort of finished video product to present as a project.

No comments:

Post a Comment