Monday, February 23, 2015

02/23/15

I am in the Race, Ethnicity and Identity group and I am happy with my placement.  I feel like I fit into more than the other groups.  I was interested in finding out how people view themselves in terms of their identity. Our group will be starting out with depicting an episode of "Finding Your Roots". We will create a conversation around the show. As for my role in the group, I am not sure yet.  Our group is working collaboratively where we are all working on one product rather than each of us creating some separate project. We are each working together to contribute ideas and any thoughts we may feel are important or relevant to our final project.

My group will also interview people and ask them specific questions pertaining to our project.  We don't have the questions down pact as of yet but there will be a series of questions.  I was thinking that recording these interviews and displaying them to the class would be good for a visual aspect.  I think that a paper and pen interview would be kind of boring.  I think that we will have all of this figured out by next class.

No comments:

Post a Comment